Tuesday, December 7, 2021 12pm to 1:30pm Multiple Times Zones
Accessibility and Code of Conduct
The Dramatists Guild is committed to ensuring inclusive and accessible programming. Please email email@example.com with any questions in regard to accessibility, including your own accessibility requirements. By registering for this event, you agree that you will comply with the Dramatists Guild Code of Conduct for Community Spaces, located at www.dramatistsguild.com/code-conduct-community-spaces. Failure to do so may result in removal from the meeting.
About this Event
In response to the troubling rise of violence and hostility against members of the AAPI community, The Actors Fund is offering a monthly virtual gathering for Asian American and Pacific Islander performing arts and entertainment professionals to come together for supportive conversation. Together we will explore how to balance and navigate our feelings and support and celebrate our resilience.
Free and confidential to all performing arts and entertainment industry professionals nationwide that are part of the Asian American and Pacific Islander community.
RSVP via Eventbrite and receive the Zoom Link 1-2 days prior to the workshop date.
I understand the following with respect to the virtual offering:
1) I understand that there will be no recording of any of the online sessions by either party.
2) I understand that there can be risks, benefits, and consequences associated with virtual offerings, including but not limited to, disruption of transmission by technology failures, interruption and/or breaches of confidentiality by unauthorized persons, and/or limited ability to respond to emergencies.
3) I understand that the privacy laws that protect the confidentiality of my protected health information (PHI) also apply to virtual gatherings unless an exception to confidentiality applies (i.e. mandatory reporting of child, elder, or vulnerable adult abuse; danger to self or others). If you are a minor (under the age of 18), parents have rights and may have access to your information.
4) I understand that during the virtual gatherings, we could encounter technical difficulties resulting in service interruptions. If this occurs, end and restart the session.
5) I understand that this is not a psychotherapy group and does not provide mental health treatment.
This gathering will take place the first Tuesday of each month. 12:00pm-1:30pm PT; 2:00pm-3:30pm CT; 3:00pm-4:30pm ET
Tuesday, Oct 05, 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Tuesday, Nov 02, 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Tuesday, Dec 07, 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm